Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will service be restored after a promise to pay arrangement?
BILLCALHOUB

My service was interrupted due to nonpayment but I was still allowed to make a promise to pay arrangement online.  Will my service be restore?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Will service be restored after a promise to pay arrangement?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BILLCALHOUB, we definitely appreciate you making an effort to update your account balance. A promise to pay does not restore service. The past due balance does have to be paid for that to happen. We suggest calling the financial services department at 866-266-1445 Mon - Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM ET Sat, 8 AM - 5 PM ET Sun, Closed.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will service be restored after a promise to pay arrangement?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BILLCALHOUB, we definitely appreciate you making an effort to update your account balance. A promise to pay does not restore service. The past due balance does have to be paid for that to happen. We suggest calling the financial services department at 866-266-1445 Mon - Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM ET Sat, 8 AM - 5 PM ET Sun, Closed.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
I Paid MY bill
delaneyca39

I paid my bill after told I had no activation fees ..MY first was added after the second bill was charged. I started my services December 19. and I was still charged for the entire month.....Its been well after an hour since I've paid my bill and my services are still not connected. Ive tried to call customer service no help there...I've tried the chat still cant connect with a live agent.... This is ridiculous ...My next madgraph will be to the BBB...and im switching back to TMobile 

0 Likes
Re: I Paid MY bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

delaneyca39, we are here to help. Please clarify what you mean by your services are still not connected? -Tionna

0 Likes