Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will the Caller Name ID show up on my bill?
rabstringer

Will the name of the caller show up on my phone bill as it shows up on my caller id screen on my phone?  Example: Phone bill shows the number you get a call from, instead will it show their name?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Caller Name ID will it show up on my bill
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

The bills show phone numbers, but you can manually set those numbers to names if you want.  Once you log into your My Verizon account and have a call log open, click on a number and you should get a pop-up box giving you the option to set a nickname.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

The bills show phone numbers, but you can manually set those numbers to names if you want.  Once you log into your My Verizon account and have a call log open, click on a number and you should get a pop-up box giving you the option to set a nickname.

0 Likes
Cathy1970

What good does this do? If we are paying for calls to show up so we can see who is calling on our phones and bill why do we have to input the names that is why we are paying for a upgrade!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes