Verizon Wireless 4G LTE SIM cards are free for our customers.
Most devices come with the SIM card already inserted. If you need a new Verizon 4G LTE SIM card for a new line on your account, however, you can:
- Go to a Verizon Retail store and get the SIM card that day.*
- Go to select Authorized Retailers and get the SIM card within 3 days.*
- Call Verizon customer service (visit our Contact Us page for details).
- Order online through:
- Your My Verizon account
- Your My Verizon app
- Verizon's Live Chat (visit our Contact Us page for details).
- When you order online, you'll have a choice to either:
- Have the SIM card mailed to you.
- Pre-order the SIM card and pick it up at a Verizon Wireless Retail store or Authorized Retailer. Your pick up choices will only include locations for which SIM card pick up is available and that have SIM card inventory.
To get a replacement SIM card for an existing line on your account you can:
- Order online through My Verizon, the My Verizon app or our Live Chat. The SIM card will be sent to your postal mailing address.
- Go to any Verizon Retail store and get the SIM card that day.*
- Pre-ordering for in-store pickup isn't available for replacement SIM cards for existing lines on your account.
*Keep in mind that for all in-store pickups, the Account Owner or Account Manager has to be there and show a valid, government-issued photo ID.
From 4G SIM Cards FAQs