Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst Billing practices and no customer support
AA108

I have joined Verizon Wireless on last Black Friday, Nov 26, 2021. I have been over charged on my card and other billing issues. I all Verizon owes me over $2000. and yet I am the one receiving the letters from Collection Agencies on behalf of Verizon Wireless.

Customer service through chat is not even service. Chat gets closed by the representative when they want, without a resolution. I get a link through text message. When I click that, it takes me to a page where I am supposed to enter "more information". After typing the information, when i press the submit button, NOTHING HAPPENS.

I have sent two letters via certified mail to the address given on the bill to their Correspondence Team in Albany, NY. There is ZERO response from their Correspondence Team in last 6 months.

Does other customers have somewhat similar experience or am I the LUCKY ONE?

Re: Worst Billing practices and no customer support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sorry if you have had trouble contacting us, AA108. We have sent you a Private Note to assist.

-Nikki

0 Likes
AA108

Nikki, Thanks. How do I speak to you?

0 Likes
AA108

I have sent four specific billing problems via certified mail on July 1, 2022. This is the second letter. First Letter was sent on January 28, 2022, by certified mail for which I have not received any acknowledgement, let alone any resolution. Both letters were sent to the following address printed on the last page of the bill for "written Communication related to billing disputes ----"

Verizon Attn: Correspondence Team

PO Box 15069

Albany, NY 12212.

You may follow up with them and ask them to send me a written response / resolution either via snail mail or to my email address.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AA108, we are here to help! We know it is vital to verify your bill is accurate and our goal is to assist you in the best way possible. Can you please send us Private Message to better assist you? 

0 Likes