Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Worst Customer Service EVER lately
MobileCaller

I have called about seven times I am only trying to remove my Verizon voicemail I have had one imbecile after another and today after an hour on the phone (after prior hours and hours) the woman who had no idea what she was doing said I’m gonna switch you over to a tier 2 and she switched me to a recording that hung up on me -so on my seventh call- an hour out of my Saturday -I get disconnected I still don’t have my issue resolved. And one of the times where they actually did remove it before they messed it up again they took away the LTE and all network connectivity off of my line

Rocket scientists

And the last representative today was Agnes the one who got rid of me by switching me to a line where I got disconnected -I want to file a complaint against Agnes.

and I’m on hold again now for a representative so far it’s been 16 minutes and I’m sure it will be way longer.

Verizon customer service has gone way downhill really really really bad.

Re: Worst Customer Service EVER lately
ResProd4817

Website has been down, and sales reps have been the opposite of helpful.

Thinking of transferring my entire business account to AT&T.

joshua_taft

I have the same experience. The techs try their hardest. However, it is very obvious they are only trained with key phrases. They are not given the tools or knowledge to help customers that are actually having problems with their service.

i tried to upgrade to a iPhone 13 and they system changed the 1 TB to 256 GB so i attempted to call in to get it fixed before it was shipped. After multiple phone calls, chats, disconnects, call backs. It took over 4 hours and the best solution was to simply cancel the phone upgrade and stick with what i have. I asked around and people that are verizon customers told me never upgrade through verizon. Upgrade through apple so if there is a problem you can get support from actual people that have the tools are resources to solve problems outside the norm.

I am now attempting to transfer my fiancé’s number to my account so it can be on one bill. Of course the transfer failed and wanted me to chat with a rep. this took so long that their website signed me out, even though i clicked on extend session. So i called 611, and it would be a 40 minute hold. so i tried that chat. Chat can't help me because that is another department and no something he has to tools to help me with. So far on hold for 17 minutes.

any time there is a problem i have to be prepaired to spend at least 2 hours being transferred and put on hold. After spending over $300 a month on a phone service this seems unacceptable to me. 

Maybe i'm wrong and this is the new normal but I am considering checking out AT&T and maybe actually being able to get a new phone.

BrandiKoprowski123
  1. I am now receiving $100 bills for my son's gizmo watch - which is laughable.  The only problem?  No one will answer the phone and the chat reps are terrible.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This does not sound like us at all. I am a consumer myself so I totally get being upset after having to call again. I would like to turn things around. Please meet me in a secure chat.  -Amber

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ResProd4817, we are concerned to hear you are having trouble managing your account. If you do still need assistance with your Business Account, our Business Care team can be reached at 1-800-295-1614. Thank you.*Joshua

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BrandiKoprowski123, sorry to read that you're bill has risen without any explanation. The last thing we want is for you to have problems reaching out to us for help, so we're here to help. I've sent you a Private Note so that we can fully assist you. Please respond to the Private Note to continue. -Alicia

0 Likes
Filing a complaint
counsel3

I need the number to the corporate office so i can file a complaint? does anyone have the number?

Re: Filing a complaint
Ann154
Expert
Expert

1-800-922-0204 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Filing a complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to help with any pending concerns you have about your Verizon Wireless account. How can we help? You are more than welcome to send us a Private Note to continue the conversation. ~Vic

0 Likes