Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst Customer Service!
Re77

Two weeks ago, Customer Service took down my new phone order. After repeatedly giving my address to the rep, he ended up incorrectly inputting it, anyway. I lost the phone in shipment for an extra two days. Near the same time, I placed yet another phone order for a different line. Verizon completely lost this order, altogether. They couldn’t track or trace it; chalked this up as either a glitch in the system or some kind of fraud. This took eight days to happen. Today, I had to cancel that old order in favor of ordering the phone with a new order. After again repeating my street address six different times to make sure the representative understood what I was saying, she still ruined the input and the phone will not reach the destination in time. In all this time, I’ve been abandoned in chat nine times, I’ve spent eight full hours on the phone between two different days, without any remedy. Calls would automatically time out and there were no reps bothering to even call me back in all this time. For the disrespect, trouble and inconvenience, Verizon sought to give me one $50 bill credit and a network extender as a gift. The network extender does not work with my Internet and I’ve done nothing but invest time and money into Verizon only to receive outright disrespect from the company. Incidentally, a third order was placed for an iPad 12.9 inch 1 TB. Neither customer service reps nor actual supervisors could look at any specifics of the details of that order. This order was placed on the 27th. Today is May 1. The orders for the first phones were placed on 23 April. No other representative or supervisor has offered any remedy for my time and effort In the tracking and tracing for the verification of these orders, since. I’m surrounded by morons, blockheads and a network full of “glitches.” I’m certainly ready to switch networks. 

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is to be able track your orders, and get information on them when needed. To allow us to look into this with you properly, please contact us directly at 1-800-922-0204 if you have not yet been given a resolution. You can also reach us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. RobertH_VZW

0 Likes