Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst Verizon Customer Service!
Gongiez13

I returned my iPhone 11 in the packaging that Verizon sends you. A week later Verizon sends me an email stating they would charge me my phone because it was sent damaged. In seeing the photos my phone had 1/4 of the LCD cracked and lines on the phone.  I requested pictures of packaging and how they received it and coincidentally they didn’t have them.  They told me I sent a broken phone and that was it. I contacted UPS and they won’t help me without those pictures.  I went to ask the “manager” how I know their people didn’t break it and she claimed they wouldn’t. Again, my word against hers. It’s obvious that the phone was sent with a screen protector because you can see the outline. Now Verizon wants to charge me my phone and refuses to deal with UPS, hmm.. thinking about canceling my service and just going to metro.  Worst experience ever. 

Re: Worst Verizon Customer Service!
ecdillin

Might try checking in with your state attorney general's office, see where to file a complaint, or at ask them for assistance.  Agree with most everyone, Verizon has seen better days - problem is the leadership - just not there....

0 Likes
Gongiez13

Thanks for the reply, that is actually not a bad idea. I will call them if this is not resolved in the next few days. I probably will cancel my service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Gongiez13, we regret to learn that your phone was received damaged and you've been advised that a charge would be the result. We want to ensure the issue is properly resolved. Has an investigation been opened with our warehouse?

0 Likes
Gongiez13

According to the "manager" I spoke to, Verizon would not do anything because it was my fault. I was obviously very upset and the lady could seem to care less. I have been going back and forth on this issue for over a week and have spent close to 10 hours on the phone with both verizon and UPS. I do not believe an investigation has been opened because no one has told me anything about this. All I am requesting is that I do not get charged and my phone be fixed. I am going to wait a few days and if this is not resolved I am going to file a complaint with the AG office and Federal Trade Commission.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear about the concern over that returned phone, Gongiez13. I totally understand that this has been confusing and that's never what we want. We're happy to look further into this with you. We'll need more details and so we've sent a Private Note which we would ask that you respond to. 

-RSM

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We all work hard to provide superior customer service in every situation, ecdillin. It hurts to hear how you feel about us as a company. Your feedback is extremely valuable. Would you share more details about your experience?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Congiez13 In the post I responded to, you mentioned a supervisor completed a ticket. I have sent you a private post here in this forum.

0 Likes