Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst Verizon Service Ever - Want to Cancel EVERYTHING. HOW?
JCBRaz

Had an iPhone 6. Trade in offer for iPhone 11 was $150. Ordered new iPhone 11 with agent online. Worst mistake ever. Verizon rep only worried about commission. Forgot to send box for trade in credit

Called Verizon Rep. Waited 30 minutes. She told me to go to a website. Website didn't work. Why am I resolving the issue that Verizon created?

Called Verizon Rep back. Another 30-40 minutes. Talked to someone else. She sent me a box. Credit now says I will only get $10. This is wrong. Upgrade offer was for $150.

Just spent 45 minutes talking to Verizon Rep who had a rooster crowing in the background. Didn't help at all. Didn't understand anything. So far I've spent close to two hours wasted on this.

I want to cancel Verizon. I want to go to AT&T. Now I can't get ahold of anyone on Verizon Wireless

Worst customer service ever. 

0 Likes
Re: Worst Verizon Service Ever - Want to Cancel EVERYTHING. HOW?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear about the issues with trading in the iPhone 6 and with getting help, JCBRaz. We would never want you to leave the Verizon family and that is certainly not the experience we want for you. You can request to have the shipping materials resent for the original order with the qualified promotional value with this link: http://spr.ly/66031AYRU 

Does this help out? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Apollocat88

I own my phone   NEVER  NEVER GET HELP    NEVER

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Apollocat88,

Verizon Wireless does commit to delivering the best products and services with customer service being the priority. Operating with integrity is at the core of who we are as a company and it does concern us to hear you feel this way. We want to help with your concerns and work on getting a resolution as we would never want to lose you. What is happening that has you feeling this way about us?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes