Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst costumer service EVER!
pcoonley

‪Holy carp!.Long time Verizon customer ready to go to ANY other company! Tried to purchase upgrade phone online- should be easy right? Hours on phone in chats and in store. Promises made over and over. No phone but acct looks like one on the way so I can’t even start over. I’m stuck and no one seems to be willing to escalate. They all insist they’ll make me happy, all promise to fix the problem. If you have already talked to three reps on phone, three reps in chat, and one series rep twice, where do you go to get a problem fixed. This is the most frustrating experience I’ve had with any company EVER (and I’m not a young man). HELP!! 

0 Likes
Re: Worst costumer service EVER!
Predator7
Novice

Agreed Verizon Customer Services are the worst

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, pcoonley.  We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
pcoonley

Just got email asking if I got the service resolved. This is now into hours on the phone, in chats and in this message system, with promise after promise, and still nothing has changed on my account.  I'm done asking for help and repeating  myself over and over and getting promises over and over and still nothing has been changed. Today, I'm writing a goodbye letter to Verizon CEO, which I will publish in as many places as I can. I am heading to another carrier. Thanks for the most frustrating experience I've ever had with a globally recognized company. 

0 Likes