Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst customer service and phone carrier in the country
Robbyn_b

First they sent me a different phone color of iPhone 13 pro max from the one I ordered. I contacted Verizon and target said I’d have to place another order for whatever reason and return the one I had. This was all late 2021. I returned the phone and now what did Verizon do, Charge my account without my authorization for a phone that was already returned last year. So far I’ve spoken to about 15 Verizon reps. All 15 of them give me different responses. The first one said I was assured as long as the warehouse received the phone late or not, the money was going to be refunded in full amount straight to the bank account it was taken out of, this was early January 2022. I waited and there was still nothing. Now I contact another  reps said, “ I promise the full refunded will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.” This was two weeks ago. Still nothing now I spoke to another rep they said they’re going to create a ticket for me so I could get the refund and “the refund will be credited to your account within 24-48 hours”. I waited couple days and there was still nothing. I contacted another rep, this time she said “ I just initiated the refund request right now and it should be credited to your account in 24/48 hours” it was at this point I realized these people have been doing nothing but wasting my time and money. Now I just received an email saying, “ they’re willing to negotiate for a partial refund.” They say this is the best phone carrier in the country but don’t even have the capacity to  deal with minor issues like this. So they technically want to steal my $1099.99 and keep the phone. I don’t know who does this but as bad as the service is at sprint, I never had to deal with any problems like this with my 5 years with them, and I’ve only been with Verizon for 5 months. And I’m not resting till I get every dime I’m owed.

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service and phone carrier in the country
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your opinion means a lot to us and it's a problem you've had such an unpleasant experience. Our goal is to get to the bottom of the refund delays. Please share more information regarding the recent offer. What was the explanation provided about the  full refund not being due to you? For instance, was there any mention about the phone not being in time or having damage? What is the return tracking number? -Rita K.

0 Likes
Robbyn_b

I wish I could picture posts were allowed. There was no return due date mentioned in the return box. I contacted customer service to get a return slip which was unsuccessful. Which when I had finally found the slip, I shipped it ASAP. Aren’t Verizon supposed to have record of phone, live agent and message conversations on record ??? And this was the only response I receive. 
Following up on the credit on the account. Our leadership team has investigated and found charges to be valid as phone had been sent past the return period. As such we would be willing to negotiate a partial credit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss your credit further.” 

Why would your rep tell me, it is no issue whatsoever as long as the warehouse got the item shipped, which she confirmed they did. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Robbyn_b, we are truly sorry to hear about your experience. We provide a 30-day Worry-Free Guarantee return/exchange period for all newly purchased devices. Please review our return policy here https://vz.to/2MMYLEz

Have you been able to contact our support team to review your options to receive a partial credit?

-Sylvia

0 Likes