Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst customer service
modong66

First off, I'm on the verge of switching to another company. I ordered two iphone 13 pros. They got cancelled so I ordered it again after waiting for a month of backorder. I was told that I had to wait another month by a very rude sales associate. I waited and it was time for my phones to be delivered. I got an email saying that my payment method needed to be updated even though my order with the same payment method for phone cases went through. One order let me update the payment but that ended up charging me $1034.99 instead of $97.10. For the other order, it just froze so I called customer service. They said they will figure it out. OF COURSE they did not. After multiple calls, I got in touch with Matt, who apparently had the same problem and just cancelled the orders for me. For one order, he was able to process another order and Jump in line. However, the other order did not cancel out so he said to wait for it to cancel out and he will text me an update. Never got any texts. I called back pretty much every single day for the last month. I was finally able to get them to refund me the $1034.99. However, they still have not returned the verizon dollars that I used and I am still unable to process a new order for the other line. Again June (another customer agent) told me he will call me back after 48 hours, did not call me back. So I called again. After speaking to an agent who told me that they will waive the upgrade fee, taxes, and the rest of the phone bill after the trade in credit of $800, she transferred me to a sales associate who told me he isn't able to waive the taxes and put me on hold for almost an hour. He did not come back for updates or anything. This has to be the worst customer service experience. I have also filed multiple complaints with the promise that executive relations will reach me for a way to "fix" things but no call or email. Ordering a new phone should not be this hard.

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you were having an issue ordering a device. We would be happy to help with a reorder. Please send us a private message.-Joe

0 Likes