Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Would like to file a formal complaint about a customer service employee.
mahmoud_md

Hello,

Out of the interest of verizon, I believe some people are impatient and somewhat rude and it is best they not be part of customer service. I have this person's employee ID number and would like to file a formal complaint. Typically the Verizon customer service representatives are very polite but this person was quite the opposite for no reason.

In addition to being rude (I could hear him/her badmouthing me under his/her breath as well as putting me on hold while I am still trying to explain something), this person actually denied the fact the he/she could help with several issues, even though I spoke to someone else afterwards who had no problem fixing things in a minute.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Would like to file a formal complaint about a customer service employee.
mflandshark
Novice

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

mail them a letter

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Arbitration and Mediation FAQs | Verizon Wireless

https://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mahmoud_md

This was not very helpful. I don't want to dispute Verizon. I just want to complain one employee.

Like I said, Typically the Verizon customer service representatives are very polite but this person was quite the opposite for no reason.

0 Likes
dexman

I think that that document would work. Verizon Wireless does not have an Email address for customer complaints, so, try the form.

0 Likes
mahmoud_md

Ok. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@mahmoud.md I regret that you had this experience with us. We expect our customers to always be treated with respect. I am glad the next representative was able to assist you and get your issues resolved. Please send us a Private Message on Facebook or a DM on twitter so we can get this reported to leadership.

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mflandshark
Novice

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

mail them a letter

0 Likes
mqandil2004

I am new a customer with five lines. I have spent every day with chat 2 two hours but no one help me about trade in credit . Initial my phone credit and mail me return boxes. I am not happy with services.

I wish Verizon , better service system

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a consumer myself, I know it's crucial to receive all the promotions you qualify for. I'm happy to help you with this. Once you submit your trade-in(s) at our website on http://spr.ly/6603HpVhP you will be given Submission IDs for each one. In addition, once you submit it, return shipping kits are automatically sent out to you. Here's a short but helpful video on the process, I hope it's helpful: http://spr.ly/6604HpVhu

0 Likes