Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wrong Device on account
mamahanson

Under devices, the wrong device is listed for my tablet number. It says I have a Zenpad Z8 when I have a Zenpad 10. When I filed a claim with Asurion for my Z10, they sent a Z8 as replacement. As the Zenpad 10 was a special edition through Verizon, I understand the Z10 is no longer available. The problem is that Asurion accepts a claim for the device in your Verizon Account. When I send the 10 back to Asurion, they are expecting a Zen 8 to be returned with an IMEI I’ve never had. I have tried various methods to get help with no success. If I can’t get help, I will not be able to replace this broken Zenpad 10, even though it is fully Asurion insured, because my account never shows it existed! Help

0 Likes
Re: Wrong Device on account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mamahanson, we understand your concern. Where did you purchase this device? How did you activate it?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
ReapZ_11

i purchased the device from a friend and just placed my sim card in it so i could still recieve phone calls. but the device we paid for through the plan was a galaxy s9 64 gb black. and once i placed the sim card in the other phone it updated it on the verizon account like it was my phone. i need to file the insurance claim on the s9 yjat was paid for on the plan. thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to look into your concerns with you in depth. To allow us to do so properly, please reach out to us at 1-800-922-0204, or online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. RobertH_VZW

0 Likes
swoosh012

I have basically the same problem. One of my lines shows I have an Iphone 12 Pro but the phone I have is an Iphone XS. I would like to "upgrade" but it will only let me trade in the 12 because the XS isn't showing up. I tried to get help through chat but literally after 45 minutes, I gave up. I gave the agent the correct IMEI and ICCID as well.  It can't be that difficult!!

Please help

0 Likes