Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wrong billing and wrong charges-
SuggZB007

I signed the contract at Verizon in Soloman Pond Mall in Marlborough by your Rep in October 2019. I am to be charged $52.50 a month for next 24 months. I told the rep that I do not want the Mobile protection monthly charges, so he cancelled the contract he did and re-did the contract without the mobile protection plan. He asked me to sign electronically and when I asked him to get a paper copy, he said that the copier was not working.

As I am looking at October and November monthly bills, I see that I am charged $87.50 that includes $15 monthly charges for the mobile protection cost which I requested Not to add.

Please credit the bills for the month of October and November $35 each as I should be paying $52.50 a month Not $87.50 a month. please also be sure that future invoices are adjusted to $52.50 per month for my phone.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Wrong billing and wrong charges-
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

First of all, posting phone numbers on this public forum is against the TOS for this forum.

Second, you can go into your MyVerizon account to cancel the protection plan. Posting in this public forum will not get you a refund. You may be able to call in to CS and get a refund for 1 month of the protection plan. If this charge is on multiple bills, it is unlikely you would get refunded for more than one month.

Lastly, you can log into your MyVerizon account and print out a copy of your receipt.