Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You debited my checking account. I want this corrected.
JacksonRAL

I want my account corrected.  You debited my checking account instead of the credit card on file.  Please correct this immediately.

0 Likes
Re: You debited my checking account. I want this corrected.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you need immediate assistance please contact customer support at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone.

That said, if you have the paperless and autopay discount applied to your account and you are paying with a credit card that isn't the Verizon Credit card, you will void that discount and you will be charged a higher rate for your service. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: You debited my checking account. I want this corrected.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JacksonRAL, thanks so much for reaching out to us via this platform. I totally understand your concern. Using the payment of your choice is essential. However, keep in mind that you will lose the Autopay discount if you move to using a credit card, they do not qualify as a payment method for the discount unless it is the Verizon Visa. Also, Autopay is set up by the customer via My Verizon, we rae not able to edit that for you. You will need to sign in and make the change there. The link below provides more details about how the Autopay discount works. Did this information help?

https://www.verizon.com/support/auto-pay-faqs/-Dia

0 Likes