Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
YouTube tv promo
JDAULt

How do I activate the 1 month free of YouTube tv? When i go there, it only says 14 days free. Very confused

0 Likes
Re: YouTube tv promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, JDAULt. Help is here! We would be happy to review your options to get this promotion. To clarify, were you sent an email about this? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Machado22

Hello-I am also wondering the very same. Can you tell me the duration of the free period and can you share if I can cancel anytime before being charged the full amount?

I only learned about this today when I logged in to review my bill. The webpage does not mention how long the free trial is only that the subscription price is $$

Thanks

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Says first month is free for verizon customers.  Assume if you cancel before the 30 days you won't be charged like most free trials of things.  Should be able to use the verizon app and go to add ons to sign up. 

https://www.verizon.com/articles/why-youtube-tv/

0 Likes
benmesch

Seems like a bait and switch by Verizon, I don't know why I was charged for the first month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Issues with promotions are not what we want for you. This issue has been resolved and impacted subscribers have been identified and will be credited for the error. I hope this is beneficial. 

waynescopeland

I'm actually wondering if there isn't an issue with this promotion again. On the landing page for the promotion, it says that the first 30 days is free and it's $64.99 a month after that. However, I just signed up as of January 30, 2021 and it says my subscription is set to renew on February 4, 2021 which definitely isn't 30 days. I spoke to Jeremy from Customer Care earlier and he notated my account so they can refund me later if it does charge me on the 4th, which I'm pretty sure it will...but after reading this, I feel I'm not going to be the only one impacted by this. Figured I'd add to this thread so Corporate is aware of the issue.