Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Your employees came to my door coughing with no masks 15 minutes apart and mocked me when told to leave my property
Katz76

I am already a customer but am considering leaving now. An employee stopped by unsolicited to sell services coughing non-stop with no mask. We told them through the doorbell we are not interested multiple times before she left coughing. Then a second one showed up 15 minutes later and stood in my yard and mocked me when ordered off my property. They wouldn’t verify employment other than a hat. 

I have been on hold for 40 minutes as of now and have yet to be able to talk to a rep. They are still out their mid pandemic with a sharp rise in omicron coughing all over customers and harassing them so you can make even more off existing customers. 

This is completely unacceptable and unprofessional. 

0 Likes
Re: Your employees came to my door coughing with no masks 15 minutes apart and mocked me when told to leave my property
acraftylady2

Did you report to the police?  

0 Likes
Re: Your employees came to my door coughing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh wow this does not sound right at all. I do want to ensure I get to the bottom of this. Is this for Fios or Wireless? -Amber

0 Likes