Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try again later.
Daidai

This is really frustrating. I was trying to change my plan and this error shows all the time. Then I talked to Verizon agent through chat. I waited for 20mins and people showed up ask how are you, name issue. then disappeared. I used verizon for more than ten years already. Dont make me switch to another company. Please be professional.  

Re: Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try again later.
9wood

My experience with chat is you will get scripted reply repeating and sometimes all you get, had some go silent for over an hour

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are saddened to hear that this has been your experience with us. We want all interactions you have with Verizon Wireless to go above and beyond your expectations. Do you still need assistance with making the plan change? MaxiL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We thank you for all your patience, and we're ready to accomplish resolving your concerns. Would you mind meeting us in a Private Conversation?

0 Likes
Suzzanetice

I am actually going through this and it's frustrating. I'm just going to switch to att

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Suzzanetice, we're here to help in the best way we can. Did you still need assistance with this?

0 Likes
Wiliiams_Braun

I have the same issue, every few days! Whenever I want to check something on your site (especially when doing it over my phone) I get that frustrating message: "Your request could not be processed at this time. Please try again later." In general, there are so many things you could've improved on your site.

0 Likes
Theelborn

I wonder why the Verizon reps that are responding don’t say what the solution is.  Do you still need help is not a response.  That’s why everyone keeps asking the same question; they haven’t provided the answer here.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this with you. I definitely want to help you in any way I can. Tell me, is it happening in both the My Verizon app and if accessing your My Verizon online account using a browser? Have you tried using a different device (laptop, tablet, PC)? In order to provide a 100% resolution, we would have to troubleshoot with you. I will also send a Private Note, to continue. -Jordan

0 Likes
haldaratc

I am having the same issue now. Seriously considering switching to ATT considering how terrible Verizon's service is and how difficult they make it to change plans and save money. They also only seem to provide promotions to new customers. 

0 Likes