Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zeropick tracking number
Hayfay6

My order took a very long time to ship and when it finally shipped it has "ZEROPICK" as the tracking number. I tried to cancel the order before it shipped but the person I talked to on the phone said it should be shipping soon so I couldn't cancel it. So what's going on? Why is this being so weird? Did my package ship or is it lost or is it on backorder or something? I'd rather know what's going on instead of just guessing. If anyone can help me get to the bottom of this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Zeropick tracking number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to know where your package is. Let's get to the bottom of this. First, was your package shipping same-day or normal shipping when you ordered it? *Melissa

0 Likes
Hayfay6

3-5 day ground

0 Likes
Hayfay6

3-5 day ground 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Hayfay6. Let's take a closer look at your order. We have sent you a Private Note to get started. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Hayfay6. What is the order number and location code for your order?  *Cassie

0 Likes
hcayless

Having the same problem. I suspect nothing was shipped and so nothing can be delivered. It’s just a phantom order. But it’s stopping me replacing my destroyed phone. Super annoying!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

hcayless, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you receive a resolution for your order concern is important. Allow us the opportunity to investigate. What was the order for? When did you place the order? -Sylvia

0 Likes