Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
dfd512

I am at a all time high with my account is there any way for me too get control over my account again and get it paid??? does any one know of any programs or grants that could help me with this ?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We will definitely do everything we can to help and are here for you.  Can you tell us more about this so that we can fully assist you?-Sean

0 Likes
acraftylady2

If you haven't contact financial services and make payment arrangements.  Check with your state.  Here in NY people on assistance can get a free cell phone with a little talk text and data.   Probably won't be with verizon.   You may have that in your state if you qualify.  

0 Likes
charlieboy1959

i over paid my bill by 136.16 which should have been paid to my cable bill lol, so i would think October and November are paid 

0 Likes
charlieboy1959

i over paid my bill by 136.16, this should go towards October and November correct

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand this is important for you, Charlieboy1959. We sent you a Private Note, so we can continue working together. 

-Jason

0 Likes