Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billing data older than 18 months
MSH2

For legal purposes I need detail call billing older than 18 months.  How do I get it?

Re: billing data older than 18 months
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Read https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/My-Verizon/Billing-records-a-few-months-prior-to-the-18-mon...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MSH2, we want to make sure that you have these important details. Through your online My Verizon account, you would only be able to see the last 18 months worth of bills that show the call details. However, I have some good news. We can provide you bill reprints from further back. I've sent you a Private Message so that I can obtain some other information to assist you further. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue.  AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
Incineroar

Hi, I am having this same issue. I need call logs from a little over 18 months ago. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

What is the timeframe that's needed, incineroar?

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Mgsmith12

I am having the same issue. I am looking for the call logs from July 2018

0 Likes
JPZ2020

Hi! I need to get copies of my invoices for 2018 - how do I go about that? Can't see it in my account, Chat and CS have not been able to help either. Would really appreciate your help 

0 Likes
Limaren

Alicia or David or any customer support person: 

I have the same problem needing to view my call log from Jan 2019 & Feb 2019. How do I get in contact with you? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Limaren, we understand the importance of access the account details you need. You are able to view your message and call details including dates, times and numbers for the  via My Verizon. Please see the link below for details. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/

0 Likes
Christina_M

I need to obtain copies of Aug-Sep 2018 bills for one of my phone lines.  Can someone from Verizon Support please help?

Thank you!

0 Likes