Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caller id
NACERLIBRE42

what happened to my caller id?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: caller id
deloused

What issues are you having with it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I apologize for the issues you're having with your caller ID as it is an important feature to use on your device, NACERLIBRE42. Let me find out what's going on and get this Caller ID issue resolved. What's your zip code? When did this issue start happening? 

Edwin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NACERLIBRE42

97056 is our zip code

Alice, Richard & Orca too!

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 8:55 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
codfish44

For the last few weeks my caller ID just says "wireless caller" and the city unless it is a contact. Zip code 02644

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

codfish44, reviewing your account, we do not see any known issues in your area. Share Name ID is the feature that allows you to edit the content the other caller will see on their ID when you call. (see link below) Have you reviewed this via My Verizon?

https://www.verizon.com/support/share-name-id-faqs/

0 Likes