Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
can't talk to a real person
angry0890

I've been trying to pay my bill online, through the app and through the automated system. All of that fails. Then when I call, I cannot get to a real person. If I don't pay, they shut my service off right? If I cannot get to a real person I cannot pay apparently. I will send all this to the Media. (I have the loop that I was stuck in earlier recorded) I will also be contacting the BBB and Attorney General before I attempt to make a payment again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: can't talk to a real person
B33
Sr. Leader

Well there are simpler ways of taking care of a phone bill..  If you'd rather try another way

1. Via Credit Card

2. Via check or checking account at which you can use your checking account number & Router number call Verizon use the Automated system.. Assuming Verizon has and Automated billing system..

3. Stop by a Store go up to the Kiosk and pay usually takes 5 min. maybe less..

4. Or just mail it

5. Pay on Line: My Verizon | Login, Bill Pay, Account Management | Verizon

6.  Customer Services 1-800-922-0204  or * 611  open 7 am  to 11 pm

View solution in original post

Re: can't talk to a real person
B33
Sr. Leader

Well there are simpler ways of taking care of a phone bill..  If you'd rather try another way

1. Via Credit Card

2. Via check or checking account at which you can use your checking account number & Router number call Verizon use the Automated system.. Assuming Verizon has and Automated billing system..

3. Stop by a Store go up to the Kiosk and pay usually takes 5 min. maybe less..

4. Or just mail it

5. Pay on Line: My Verizon | Login, Bill Pay, Account Management | Verizon

6.  Customer Services 1-800-922-0204  or * 611  open 7 am  to 11 pm