Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cash payment only really
TROMCC7

We switched from T-Mobil to Verizon in Oct, we made our payments in Nov. and Dec. online got a conformation number, than in Jan. went to pay and said cash only so I called and they  said my bank kicked the payments back dont know why we had the money so went back online and found out I was one number off when I put in the account number, I cant pay online but yet I can call and make a payment with a credit card, Today we went into the verzion store to get my daughter a phone for her Birthday and first the lady extremely rude and and said we had to pay cash only, but yet I can pay with a credit card over the phone, dosent make sense to me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cash payment only really
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are glad to hear you recently joined us, Tromcc7. However, this is never the type of experience we want anyone to have. I am sorry this has been the case. Rudeness is never acceptable. We want to make sure we fully evaluate your experience. We encourage you to contact our Financial Services department at 866-266-1445. I am confident they will be able to further assist you with all payment concerns.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Eharrell13

I had a very similar problem to this but it was all with my first bill. I set it up for auto pay the first time 3 days before it was due to debit out of my account. I got the confirmation from Verizon that it went through. 2 days later the money was still in my account so I called Verizon , they assured me it was all set and probably delayed due to the holidays. Then about 30 min later I received a notice from Verizon saying there was a problem with it. So I tried to add my bank information again, it said it was good to go I pushed the payment through and again received the messages that it went through. Low and behold my bank funds were still there. So I called Verizon again and they said that everything was good on their end and my payment went through. I called my bank again and they said it may take a few days since it was my bank account info and not my debit card info. Ok so I wait 1 more day , next thing I know I get an e-mail saying again it didn't go through and I was on cash only status. I live over an hour away from my nearest Verizon store and I have to pay to take out cash so this is not a good option for me. Also why can an agent tell me its fine when it clearly isnt , and if there was a chance I was to be put on Cash only why was I never advised of that before I was put on it. This was my first payment and I definitely had the money. I am also clearly not the only one with this issue. So my new question to Verizon is " How is it that all these people are having similar problems with your system and somehow Verizon is not to blame? And lastly the last time I called ( 1/6/2021 @ 12:00) I was told by a supervisor ( yes I have his name and employee number ) that the only way this could happen is if I was trying to defraud the company!! Are you kidding me I called 3 times to makes sure they got paid just to get punished and accused of trying to defraud a company?!?!?!?! After seeing how many people are having this same issue I wonder if there is any legal action that needs to be taken. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes