Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
contract end date
MALNIL31

how can I find the contract end date on my service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: contract end date
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Sign into your MyVerizon account online and click on device link?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's a great question, Malissa! Making sure you can find the information you need about your account is a big deal. We're always glad to help find what you need. On the main page of our web site if you scroll down you'll see a "My Devices" section. Under that is a picture of your phone and to the right of it a lot of information about that phone. The contract end date should be listed right there along with how many days are left. Please let me know if you're still having troubles finding that information in your online My Verizon account, okay?

0 Likes
WilPet0706

No information regarding contract end date appears there.

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

WilPet0706, the thread you are replying on is a couple years old. Things have changed with our site over that time. We also do device payments vs contracts. If your line happens to be under a contract, you may find the information in your My Verizon account online under: Account-> My Devices-> and then select the line. It will either show you how many payments you have left for your device payment plan as well as the amount. If you are the account owner, under Account-> My Devices-> Orders, you can view your past purchases and contracts there. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes