Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
contract
outofpatience99

I am at wit's end on how to get this resolved.

My mom passed away on Feb 4, 2021.  Verizon was notified within a week by phone of her passing.  They assured us the number would be terminated and that nothing was due on the account.  I continue to receive monthly bills, with new monthly charges.  Every month when a bill is received, either my wife or I will call, receive an apology, and are assured the charges will be reversed.  I received another bill last week.  I called yesterday, and was put on hold for over an hour.  I hung up, and set an appointment through the app for 1:00 today.  I was at my phone at 1:00.  No call.  Received a text at 1:01 - "sorry we missed you."

Verizon's unwillingness or inability to do what they commit to - cancel the contract and reverse the charges - is completely unacceptable.  Any suggestions? 

0 Likes
Re: contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

outofpatience99,

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. We want to make sure you can always get your concerns taken care of on a single contact with us, I'm very sorry this has taken repeated efforts to solve. I'm glad to look into this though. I have sent you a private message. Please respond there so we can fully assist you. 

-Andrew

0 Likes