Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
customer service fails again
scottb5

I started with Verizon in the 1990's.  No issues until now.  it's now approaching two weeks to:

Using the Verizon website:

1) add two lines (Only one line was added) - Start Unlimited plan - no new lines were Smart Unlimited 

2) Purchase $449 phone and SIM card (1 phone 2 SIM cards delivered) - Verizon can't seen to transfer the number to the new phone

3) Port 4th number to new line - not able to do because they can't seem to add the line. 

The result is we have 3 lines and 4 phones:

1 phone with a Verizon SIM but no service (no line to attach to ), a new phone with the wrong number and the wrong plans for all the phones.

the first non-customer service was my first call 9 days ago- her advice was to cancel all the items done on-line and start over - she called back several times to try and make progress, but no.

On Christmas day I was "with" Verizon non-customer service for over 3 hours - before being disconnected.  In that time, 4 agents came on the line asking to help - they put me on hold and another agent answers.

No throwing rocks at the individuals answering the phone, but they either don't have enough training or access.  Telling me they are "here to help" is hollow and untruthful if they can't.

I am again on hold - 3rd service person in over an hour

0 Likes