Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
customer service
sandrad0813

tried to order online.  Couldn't get passed the screen for the information of the phone being transferred from another carrier.  had to use help of "Scott" in the chat room.  Scott ordered wrong phone and from there ordering online has been a complete NIGHTMARE!!!!!  I still do not have to correct phone being sent, and I have been on the phone with customer service for a total of 7-8 hours...AND I HAVE TO CALL BACK TOMORROW because it's still not right.  NO ONE WILL HELP ME.  I still don't know what phones are coming or if they are coming.  Oh, did I say NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: customer service
easttn1

I am truly sorry you are going through this.  Verizon has shut down.  They are only answering via Email and very slowly at that.  I hope they are able to help you in the coming days.

0 Likes
Re: customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sandrad0813, we apologize for the experience you've endured. Ordering phones and transferring your service should never be this hard. Do you have your order number and the location number for your order? Have you tracked your order on this page? https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex?_requestid=169582#/

Did we submit an order cancellation request on your behalf? 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes