Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
customer service
jeanmcgee3

worst customer service ever.  after being with them forever they could have cared less. switched to prepaid.  for months they chged me for prepaid and reg. bill.  prepaid was never switched over even though I was paying for it.  I spent two whole days trying to get it straight.  bottom line they shut off my phone.  got it back on again but after another couple of days never could talk to anyone about being double billed and why my last bill was almost $200.  I finally had to let it go for my sanity.  now I am dropping calls at home but don't have the stamina to try to do anything about it.

0 Likes
Re: customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no, that's a terrible story, I'm so sorry that this happened to you - fear not, I'm determined to turn this bus around! Please send us a Private Note so that your information can be scrutinized with friendly eyes, okay? *Stephannie

0 Likes
Re: customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am thinking about you, ma'am, and I know that it's a big holiday this weekend and that you're probably very busy, but I can't help but think that you'll really be needing to have a fully working phone to keep in touch with your family, maybe even Skype them, right? Please trust me - having issues such as yours are what we do best, and here on our convenient digital platform, we are happy to take all the time needed to deliver our promise of excellent service, on all levels! Have I convinved you to give me a try, I hope?

*Stephannie

0 Likes