Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
disney+ bundle issue
halemichelle

i enroll one line in my account for the play more unlimited 5G UV (or something to that sorts) and it included disney+ hulu and espn+. but when i go the my version account, clicken add ons. clicked the disney bundle, it tells him to click “go to disney”. so i did that and when i went er my email. it is trying to make me pay for a disney+ subscription all over again.. i do not understand what i’m doing wrong and it not working. 

0 Likes
Re: disney+ bundle issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

halemichelle, thanks for reaching out to us about this via this platform. The Disney+ bundle is awesome, so my goal this evening is to make sure you are able to take full advantage of it. Did you have a subscription prior to our offer? Are you using that same login info?-Dia

0 Likes