Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dissatisfaction employee Claire CONDE and everything verizon does
lesliekellyhall

After 2 hours 10 minutes and five representatives later, I have not been able to get the answer to the question: what is my monthly bill? each has a different answer. Some say I have overpaid consistently.. others say they have not applied my payments (I  pay too early) correctly and therefore I have late fees. (I pay automatically on the 15th of every month for the following month) early because I travel and want to make sure the bills are paid. 

Now they have paid me $25.00 in false late fees charged. (my records show over $700 taken inappropriately. They can't provide and email address, a physical address or anyway to contact customer service other than a phone number, no supervisors exist, no way to escalate problems. They can only email me with do not reply email. So I have the names of all 5 people, but can't do anything with those names. 

Beyond frustrating. I thought it was just incompetence, but I think it is fraud. 

0 Likes
Re: dissatisfaction employee Claire CONDE and everything verizon does
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having a good understanding of the charges in your monthly bill is vital, and I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've been having with us. We work with integrity, and I want you to know that if there were a problem with your statement, we would fix it. We have different ways to help. Please visit our "Contact Us" page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ scroll down, and you can see that you can chat with us directly or through your Facebook/Twitter account. Please tell us more about the problem; we are here to help you.

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Are you being notified that your bill is available for review via email or text message? Have you been able to review your bill and compare what you have been paying? Are you making the automatic payments through your MyVerizon account or using your bank account? When is the bill actually due? Have you verified your payments are being applied to the correct account?

Both the bills and the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page has the correspondence address for a physical address to send questions. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MichelleLBr

It is fraud. Verizon needs a class action against them for all of these ridiculous fees.  They charge you $7 immediately to make a payment with them over the phone or to simply make or change a payment arrangement.  If you don’t agree to this immediate charge of $7, they will not make or change your arrangement. However, you can’t do this yourself online unless your past balance is paid.  I wouldn’t even still need a payment arrangement if they hadn’t charged me $120 reconnection fee.  It’s fudging fraud!!! 

0 Likes