Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
extending line suspension
bj928

I keep getting emails about how verizon are helping customers, but i'm getting no help, i'm stuck in the UK, the phone is turned off i have suspended the service for 3 months but thats it now, back to full price for a phone service i'm not using till i can fly back, i have spoke to verizon and they won't do anything, all i want to do is have the line suspended till i fly back, surly thats not to much to ask if they are putting millions into helping people stay online, how about helping us then need to suspend for more than the 3 months 

0 Likes
Re: extending line suspension
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly understand your concerns. We do want to help where we can. The help that we are offering is waiving Late Fees and not disconnecting services due to non-payment. You can see all the facts in this link: http://spr.ly/66001fsgE.

- ElizabethC_VZW

0 Likes
bj928

no i didn't get the answer i wanted, i have read that i can suspend for upto 180 days sometimes, can you advise on when i can suspend for the 180 day so i can see if this rule applies to me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question! You can suspend your line up to 180 days in a 12 month period with regular billing. AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes