Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
forgot cloud password
bethkrav33

Got a new phone. backed up pictures to cloud.  Now I can't retrieve pics because I forgot password.  Where can I reset it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: forgot cloud password
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bethkrav33,

Congrats on the new phone! Let's make sure that we get your pictures to transfer over to your new device. What kind of device did you upgrade to? The Verizon Cloud password should be the same password that you use when you log into your My Verizon. If you have forgotten that password you can always reset it from here: http://bit.ly/xB4iTc then click on the link that says "Forgot your Username or Password". Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bethkrav33,

Congrats on the new phone! Let's make sure that we get your pictures to transfer over to your new device. What kind of device did you upgrade to? The Verizon Cloud password should be the same password that you use when you log into your My Verizon. If you have forgotten that password you can always reset it from here: http://bit.ly/xB4iTc then click on the link that says "Forgot your Username or Password". Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Pgarrett

Does it send a link to the phone if you’re trying to set it up online? I have the same problem but I don’t have access to the phone. I lost it. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes