Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
horrible service!
kpage2543

Is this what it takes for someone to actually listen to me and help me?! For months...MONTHS i have been trying to get you guys to fix my problem with my phone. ive paid $120 going on 5 months now and i havent even been able to use my phone half the time! i reach out, i get an apology and sent back on my way with the same problems i started with. it would be nice if you guys would take accountability of your poor customer service care and compensate the people you just ignore like me. once my phone is paid off im switching providers because you guys have really went downhill recently. you guys no longer have any customer service skills and im honestly surprised your company hasnt gotten shut down due to all the horrible reviews you guys have been getting lately. DO BETTER!

0 Likes
Re: horrible service!
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Is this just a rant or could you actually describe the issue to the community members? Perhaps they might have some insight into what core issue is and how to fix it. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.