Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how can i get my billing statements from 2016
ritamcmurray

how can i get my billing statements from 2016

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how can i get my billing statements from 2016
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You have access to the past 18 months' worth of statements via your on-line My Verizon account if logged in as Account Owner/Manager (if using the desktop version of My Verizon, hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill).  For statements prior to that timeframe, contact Customer Service (800-922-0204 or *611 from your cell phone); unless it's changed recently, they charge $5 per statement.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You have access to the past 18 months' worth of statements via your on-line My Verizon account if logged in as Account Owner/Manager (if using the desktop version of My Verizon, hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill).  For statements prior to that timeframe, contact Customer Service (800-922-0204 or *611 from your cell phone); unless it's changed recently, they charge $5 per statement.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ritamcmurray Having access to the information we need is important. I want to make sure you get the assistance that you need. tikibar1 is correct; you can access your bill at no charge for up to 18 months, using your My Verizon account. You can find the steps here: http://vz.to/2o0A6jv refer to # 2 and # 7 under the "General Information" section.

If you need a copy of a bill that's older than 18 months, you can call Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 to order an archived bill.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question; please click the “Correct Answer” button under my reply. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Synapscycle

That is incorrect! The only bill you get is the current bill pdf.

Verizon is a sham, they purposefully hide your statements, charge for getting them monthly, so you won't know how they are skimming and overcharging.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

While this thread is old, the information is still correct, i.e., you still have access to the past 18 months' worth of statements via your My Verizon account if you have a post-paid account and you still can get archived bills past 18 months by contacting Customer Service.

Tigerstep

Posts like these are why this forum needs a downvote system for spreading false information.

@Synapscycle wrote:

That is incorrect! The only bill you get is the current bill pdf.

Verizon is a sham, they purposefully hide your statements, charge for getting them monthly, so you won't know how they are skimming and overcharging.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance of having access to your previous bills. Verizon Wireless made it easy to access to your last 18 months of service via My Verizon (please refer to the link below).

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-previous-bill/

If you need older statements, please contact customer support at: 1-800-922-0204.

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tigerstep, we always want to help make sure that you can get your bill statements when needed. If you go into a Verizon Wireless corporate store, they will be able to help provide these out as print outs and sent to you. Additionally, we can help print these and sent over Customer Care at 800-922-0204.  JoseL_VZW

0 Likes