Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
how do I contact escalation department?
gurkenstein

I have a billing issue that I cannot get resolved. My bill has not been right since the phones were purchased on July 7th 2021. I have been on the phone with customer service at least 3 times with this issue. Each time I had to be on the phone over 2 hours. The last time was October 27th. I was on the phone for 2 hours and 26 min. I was assured that my bill was corrected and I would get a credit for my overcharge. My bill has not been corrected, and I have not received my credit. I responded to the last survey and was given a ticket number and said it should be resolved by 15:20 today. I have yet to receive a call. Verizon now owes me approximately $840. I have been a log time customer and currently have 8 lines. I like Verizon's coverage but cannot tolerate this any longer. This is not good customer service. Please help.

Re: how do I contact escalation department?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how important it is for your billing to be correct each month. We're concerned to hear that this has been an ongoing issue. Can you please tell us more about how you have been over charged?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
gurkenstein

I purchased 8 new Galaxy S21's, with trade ins. I was suppose to get the phones for 5$ a month. After trade ins. I have 5 lines with the correct price. I have 2 lines with a different price and 1 with another. I have tried to get this corrected on at least 3 different occasions. I was assured it was taken care of and was corrected. Not only are the customer service reps not fixing the issue. They are sitting on the phone with me for hours. This doesn't seem like a good use of corporate dollars.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@gurkenstein ,

An accurate bill is always important, just like making sure you have accurate trade credits for what you have on your account. Each of these trades would have their own submission ID, so when you check the ID of those 3 incorrect lines, what isn't matching? The final appraised value would be what you are given from the trade, based on what was received: https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/tradeinstatus.html

-Russell

0 Likes
gurkenstein

Well I had 3 other people besides the first look this up and they all said I all lines should be at the $5 promised, and they said they fixed this, which they have not. This should all be in my account notes. I was promised that all my phones would qualify for this promotion. Now you are contesting this? All this documentation should be on my account. I even have a saved voicemail from one of your agents, stating that all of this should be fixed. I just want it handled. 

gurkenstein

It appears that the employees moderating this forum are about as helpful as the so called customer service that I have been dealing with up to this point. I switched to Verizon over 25 years ago, when I was not getting the service that I needed from AT&T. I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars since that time with Verizon. I currently have 8 lines with this company. I cannot get this billing issue resolved for 16 months. I think it is time for a change.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Hello! This is definitely not the experience that we want for our customers, please allow us to take a look on your account to check more in depth this situation with your service, so we can be able to solve this for you. For that, please feel free to send us a private message, so we can assist you with this. Verizon is always here to help!

>Jessica

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there. I can understand being upset, and would be happy to take a look. This does requires us to be in a Private Chat. I am going to send you a message from there, after here. 

*Heather

0 Likes