Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how do I get in touch with someone from escalations or upper management at Corporate Office??
soohong
I've been a customer for Verizon wireless over decades and my name is Soo Hong.

Now, back in May, I purchased two phones(one iphone and one Samsung phone) for free with promotion by adding two new lines to my account. But I only liked an Iphone that I returned  Samsung phone.  After confirming with UPS that Verizon has received my return of Samsung phone, I called back to purchase iphone..the same thing I recently got. Then thats where I found out something was going wrong...

Today is July 21st and I've been on a phone with Verizon for almost every single day for over month for unbelievable mistake they made which affected my credit report and NOT allowing me to order another phone.

On July 1st, Fraud Dept has investigated the case which found to be.. One of Verizon employee fraudulently opened a new account(ACC # #0773854666) using my information and bought a phone and quitted the company after that. So there's an account created with my information with balance unpaid which Verizon didn't know what was going on at first that they reported to the collection company called Convergent Outsourcing to get payment from me, where they call me day and night for weeks so far.    Then week later from July 1st, Fraud team changed their statement as its not an account fraudulently open by their employee, but an account opened mistakenly by their employee in error and that he did not purchase a new phone but processed my returned Samsung phone as not received?????(I truly don't understand what they're saying, so confusing) and that its now handled by Customer Care Department. Customer Care department has finally closed the account but that's all, YES, THAT'S ALL and nothing else has been resolved meaning even after that account has closed, Billing Department still has a balance of that phone amount under my name and Billing Dept say they cannot clear the balance unless I pay. Customer Care Department has told them that this account was opened in error and now its closed that customer doesn't owe any money so that they should clear the balance so that the block on my credit limit can be lifted that I could start buying stuffs again and also that it'll be updated to the Collection Company so they could close the case and not call me everyday but Billing Dept say THEY DON'T HAVE ANY SYSTEMATIC FUNCTION TO CLEAR THE BALANCE UNLESS I MAKE A PAYMENT!!!!  Crazy!!!!

Now, despite of how Customer Care Department from Verizon Wireless has closed this account, Collection Company is still calling me saying Verizon hasn't updated them to close this case.  Supervisor Kaylynee from Convergent Outsourcing, a collection company has personally guided me to take this issue to Corporate Office, a Escalation Team, someone who has more power to resolve this case from Verizon, otherwise that i'll be stuck with this forever.  
This has to be resolved ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: how do I get in touch with someone from escalations or upper management at Corporate Office??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Soo Hong! We're terribly sorry that this happened. I assure you that this is never that experience we want our customers to have. We have a team that handle credit disputes, and this type of situations. Please call our Recovery Operations team by calling 800-852-1922. They will be glad to resolve this situation for you. We appreciate your comprehension. ~Aaron

0 Likes
Re: how do I get in touch with someone from escalations or upper management at Corporate Office??
soohong

I was not able to resolve the case with phone number you provided! They kept transferring me to diff dept. Please give me phone number to escalated team or upper management!

0 Likes