Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
how do i un restrict my phone number
Irishsmurf70

I am unable to make calls with my phone number being shown. It shows on others phone as restricted. Where do I find the setting to change this? Any help would be appreciated

Labels (1)
Re: how do i un restrict my phone number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The caller ID block can be a handy feature to have for your line Irishsmurf70. It can sometimes prevent friends and family from answering your call though as they may not know it was you. You can turn this off two ways. The first option is on a call by call basis. You would simply dial *82 and then the 10 digit number. This would allow your number to show up on their phone. If you would like to remove this permanently so that your number shows up with all callers, you will simply need to remove the caller ID block from your line. When you log into your My Verizon account online, click on Block and Unblock Services, click Additional Services, Caller ID Blocking, Continue, OK. This will remove the block from your line.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Inzombiak

Call block is OFF and it's still doing it

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes