Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how much do I owe on my device
jlaurenb

How can I find out how much I owe on device

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how much do I owe on my device
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Log in to your account on verizonwireless.com.  Go to My Devices - choose your phone.  There will be a link to View your payment agreement, and when you click that, it will show you your balance.

Devicepayoff.png Devicepayoff2.png

Denhani_Loves_Dogs

You can also dial #874 (all four digits) on your Verizon phone.   Listen to the recorded message, and then in just a minute you'll get a free text message telling you what you owe.  That's a good way to find out if you can't log in for some reason.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jlaurenb, let's do the math together. With the device payment plan, the full retail cost of your device is split into 24 monthly installments, which appear on your bill. You may view the remaining balance of your device online at My Verizon by signing in as the Account Owner here: http://vz.to/2aK7Rwi

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ellencanavan

0 Likes
ellencanavan

direct deposit on the 5th.of each month what's is it this month of  December 

0 Likes
ellencanavan

how much do i owe this month for December on the 5th.direct deposit 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes