Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i bought a Walmart refill card-card says return to Walmart to reuse card-added money-Verizon says can t reuse card...???
kaetho757

I bought  a Walmart (Verizon recharge card)... card says return to Walmart to reuse card... paid 100$...tried to add funds using the pin#...Verizon says card number not valid..??????? Help.....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i bought a Walmart refill card-card says return to Walmart to reuse card-added money-Verizon says can t reuse card...???
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Take it back to Walmart and have them help you. They may have not activated the card correctly.

0 Likes
Re: i bought a Walmart refill card-card says return to Walmart to reuse card-added money-Verizon says can t reuse card...???
ElCapitain

I did the same. It's a crying shame that verizon is stealing from us in this way. The card we bought is for pre payed services only.  I SAY WE SHOULD DEMAND THE FUNDS BE TRANSFERABLE. Why can't verizon transfer money from their own treasury to them selves? 

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes