Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
international service
rickburke12

need help getting international service on 2 of my phones

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: international service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

rickburke12,

We want to make sure you are in the best plan offered. You can use our international trip planner to find the option that fits your needs. Take a look here http://vz.to/2bAwEEd.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Sr. Leader

What phones?   Calling international or roaming international?  What countries?  What plan do you have? 

0 Likes
JennM21

If you are going to Mexico or Canada they have this plan (I forgot the name) but you can pretty much make unlimited calls or unlimited text messages with no additional fees. I have a 40g data plan that I share and honestly I was in Mexico last weekend and it worked great! I was able to use my hotspot so that my Fiance would be able to do some of his graduate work. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

rickburke12,

We want to make sure you are in the best plan offered. You can use our international trip planner to find the option that fits your needs. Take a look here http://vz.to/2bAwEEd.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PERKAUSPAM

The verizon link is not currently working, which is why I cannot check the international travel plan

0 Likes