Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iphone 14 pro was suppose to be delivered in 2 days
amiller90

I ordered an iphone 14 pro which was suppose to be delivered in 2 days. I was suppose to receive it yesterday or today and when I called UPS today they said a label was created but it has not even been picked up yet and they could not tell me when it would be. I ended up calling verizon to just cancel this order so I could go to the store and purchase one. This phone was for my sons birthday which is why I was just trying to get this taken care of before Sunday. I am being told I can't go to the store to buy a phone until the system updates that it has been cancelled. I received a text from UPS saying the package did not get mailed out and it is being returned to the sender. I called verizon after receiving that text to see if they could update their system so I can just get this taken care of and she was extremely rude and said I need to just wait. I don't know why I have to just sit around and wait when UPS has already alerted myself and verizon that the package is being sent back to them. I see this same issue from 10 years ago on these forums and I don't know why this has to be such a lengthy process. I have a ticket cancellation number can someone please help update the system so I can get this taken care of.

0 Likes
Re: Pending Order Unable to Upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@amiller90  I sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered with the order cancellation request. In my experience, the request can take 24 to 48 hours to complete. This is done systematically and would require the time to cancel. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

-Rodney

0 Likes