Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
is this intentional false advertising or just confusion by employees?
JeffBW

this is a much more egrigous situation than previous postings i've seen.

i have been a verizon customers for 25+ yrs and IN THE PAST had great service. not so much lately. 

i trust that Verizon is not false advertising on purpose and not using bait and switch but it seems like it. 

every verizon employee i talk to (on phone and in store) has different information on trade in deals. VERIZON HAS SO MANY CONFUSING PROMOS that even employees don't understand.

tried to trade in   and update FOUR (our of contract) iphone 11 pro max for four iphone 13's. trade is advertised all over their site as $800 with "ANY UNLIMITED PLAN." i have an unlimited plan and employee A told me "that's fine; qualifies for $800." employee B told me "must upgrade to pro plan for $10.00 more per month." But that is $360.00 over 3 yrs so negates about 1/2 of trade in value!

i asked for a supervisor after wasting 30 min. on the phone and no one was available AND WOULD CALL ME BACK. still waiting!

also have non-verizon phone to activate as 5th line. website shows both $300.00 and $500.00 credit for "new line." employees don't seem to know the deal.

pls have a supervisor call me