Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
misleading shipping information
bhatten205

When a customer places an order and chooses next day delivery you might want to let your customer know when the cut off time is before you action them for $13.00 and give them the 2 day delivery they could have had for free.

0 Likes
Re: misleading shipping information
bhatten205

love how they edit the bad words out even though it was a word that I hear 100s of times a day on regular TV

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Not much can be done if you called in later on in the day.

0 Likes
bhatten205

ordered online and most online services either block or at least tell you when next day is not available, and they certainly do not charge you for it when it's not an option.

0 Likes
deloused

It's not misleading, it will still be delivered 'next day' based on when it is shipped. Same as if you selected '2-day' after the cutoff time, the shipping date would also be the day after you ordered, and would then be delivered to you 2 days after the day after you placed the order (i.e.- 3 days). It's the same with every company you order from. 

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Also the shipping is business days not all days. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want our customers to know all the details regarding any shipping of orders.  Here is more information regarding this for future reference:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/shipping-faqs/ (Number 4)

It’s our priority to keep our customers as informed as possible.  Is there anything else that we can assist you with?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes