Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mobile and home rewards
ps57002

Very frustrated.  When I signed up for Fios being long time wireless customer already, I was told I would get about $25 credit for enrolling in mobile and home rewards besides the $10 off wireless side.  I followed the instructions.  I've chatted with online agents who tell me what to do.  I followed the steps.  I am now seeing the $10 off on wireless side but to this date somehow my fios and the so called $25 credit is not happening.  They keep saying I am not enrolled in mobile and fios but I've been doing the steps they say and waiting my 1-2 billing cycles and still nothing.  This is obviously an issue with verizon that I was not aware of.  No one wants to create a ticket but makes me go through same steps.  I think it's just my wireless and fios are two different emails and somehow not synching.  I don't know what it is but verizon needs to make it easier to do this.  So frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: mobile and home rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@ps57002 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. The mobile + home discount would have a discount applied on the 2nd service, and you enroll just by signing in with your Fios credentials when adding mobile services. If that wasn't done at the time, then you just need to merge your User ID with both services. Please check out this link for more on those steps: https://www.verizon.com/support/mobile-home-discounts-faqs/

-Russell

0 Likes
Re: mobile and home rewards
ps57002

Here we are again same thing and still not showing me enrolled and again tells me to do same again.  Same again click link and says mobile and home discoing pending .  Now time to write to better business.  What a waste of time 

Tags (2)
0 Likes