Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mobile plus home rewards
sadandfurious

I recently joined wireless as a fios customer switched over from T Mobile because I recevied a flyer at home and even on websites that current Fios 1GB customers can get 30 off home and 10 off wireless. The offer was set to expire on 6/8/2022. I joined on the 4th with unlimited plan for 3 lines. 

After signing up for Verizon up, it gave me the option of only 20 bucks, 10 for wireless and 10 for Fios. Spoke with Wireless they told me that their promise of 10 is given for the other 30 I will have to speak with the horrifying Fios agents. On phone I chatted sent them links showing that current fios customers get additional 20 off but it kept falling on deaf ears. This was clearly  SWITCH AND BAIT tactic and Verizon is very notorious for this as compared to T Mobile. They kept saying the current promo says total of 20 only, but on verizon chat I had made screenshots and showed them, even sent the link to verizon wireless requesting them to see even on the 12 of june that is showing 10 for wireless and 30 for Fios, but they keep insisting it is for new customers. whereas no where does it state that its for new Fios customers even when you click on the little 'i' for more information. I have attached the link for all to see, but other screenshots I cannot post in here. 

https://www.verizon.com/promos/verizon-fios-installation-promo/

It clearly states ADD WIRELESS and GET 50%OFF YOU FIOS INTERNET BILL. 

But this 250 billion dollar company wants to draw every drop of blood from its customers. After a few months I will switch back to T mobile if T mobile comes up with a good plan during thanksgiving. Its a headache as I have spent hrs on phone and chat but its like talking to a rock buried in sand. 

0 Likes