Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my bill shows a number callin g me and while we are on phone the same number calls?
Jjhills
0 Likes
3 Solutions

Correct Answers
Re: my bill shows a number callin g me and while we are on phone the same number calls?
tbint62
Novice

Come on dude!, at least post the number that is calling you.  Who were you on the phone with when the number called you?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my bill shows a number callin g me and while we are on phone the same number calls?
Jjhills

I apologize. I'm looking at my useage on line.  Its showing me and my dad on a call at 1:10pm for 180 minutes.  The next it shows me and my dad  on a call at 1:18 pm for 20 minutes.  How can that be?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would be just as confused over this information too, Jjhills. Do you know if the call was dropped at all, and then maybe called back? Are the calls on the same date? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
tbint62
Novice

Come on dude!, at least post the number that is calling you.  Who were you on the phone with when the number called you?

0 Likes
Jjhills

I apologize. I'm looking at my useage on line.  Its showing me and my dad on a call at 1:10pm for 180 minutes.  The next it shows me and my dad  on a call at 1:18 pm for 20 minutes.  How can that be?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would be just as confused over this information too, Jjhills. Do you know if the call was dropped at all, and then maybe called back? Are the calls on the same date? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes