Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my cellular data is not working
idcimken

why isn't my cellular data working on any apps ? and why do it keep saying i have no data left on my verizon mobile app? please help !

0 Likes
Re: my cellular data is not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

idcimken, help is here! We never want you to have issues with your cellular data while using your apps. What kind of phone do you have, and is your data enabled in the Settings? Please restart your device, and test your data on the network.  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
idcimken

i did restarted my phone over and over and it won't work . i have and Iphone xr .. and its brand new it just got turned on . my bill isn't due until 2/7/20 .. and it told me on my verizon app i have 0 data ..

0 Likes
Erinanne1

Hello, I have the same issue. Cell data has not been working for three days and I've tried restarting my phone.

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@idcimken wrote:

why isn't my cellular data working on any apps ? and why do it keep saying i have no data left on my verizon mobile app? please help !

What data plan do you have on your line on your account?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@Erinanne1 wrote:

Hello, I have the same issue. Cell data has not been working for three days and I've tried restarting my phone.

Might help to identify what make/model phone you have and where you are located, e.g. zipcode and closest intersection.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Erinanne1, we want you to have data access on your phone. We are here to help you.

We would need to know where you are having this issue at. Please provide what city/state you are located at, as well as the closest cross streets to you? What model phone do you have?

Also, do you know what plan you have with us (Go Unlimited, Start Unlimited, Play More Unlimited...)?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes