Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my device vanished from my account
RAYBAL77

Ok why would someone be so dumb as to remove an active phone from someone's account. I paid off the 2nd line and contacted Verizon to remove the old phone and phone number. The phone number being removed was confirmed and I was told that it would be removed. But they removed the phone and line that are still active and that I owe money on? Better yet they have it go into effect at 10pm MST and have 0 customer service to correct the mistake.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my device vanished from my account
sprmankalel
Leader

Because they're people and people make mistakes. I am sure you make them too.

They can reinstate the line so don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

Just call them. You have plenty of time to get them on the line.

0 Likes
RAYBAL77

Yes everyone makes mistakes but why would a company not have customer service available to fix that mistake when it happens. By the way due to that mistake it cost me a full month more of a phone that I don't have. So the mistake cost me over $50. With no correction.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

I don't understand that you have 0 customer service. Call them. Get them to fix it. They are open at CS til 11PM local time.

0 Likes
cita1887

Same issue here !!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to help with your Verizon Wireles sevice. Please send us s Private Note, so we can take a closer look.

~Maria

0 Likes