Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ning me on the cell phone account. I have been calling and not getting resolution
Andrea99

Verizon has overcharged me and never showed a credit balance.  Verizon is robo calling...should be illegal.  There is a credit balance on home tv internet account .  Transfer that balance since you told me you would not send it back!

You keep saying my account is over due when it is not.  Cellular data overcharges on phones that hardly use data.  We've been robbed and harassed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: ning me on the cell phone account. I have been calling and not getting resolution
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You have several different issues going on -

Verizon has overcharged me and never showed a credit balance. You give no details and we can't see your bill, so it's hard to know what to tell you.  Did you pay the full balance?  Did Verizon offer a credit back? How, and how much, were you overcharged?  A few details may help us to get it resolved for you. 

Verizon is robo calling...should be illegal.  Don't answer calls from numbers you don't recognize.  Look up the #'s on 800notes.com, block the spammers.  Use YouMail or Google Voicemail to block these types of calls.  You can't stop the calls but you can deal with them and avoid having to answer all the calls.

There is a credit balance on home tv internet account .  Transfer that balance since you told me you would not send it back!  Verizon Residential is a separate company - Verizon FiOS & Custom TV | Internet, Cable & Phone

You keep saying my account is over due when it is not. Is part of the balance past due?  If this is for your residential FIOS TV/Internet, then take it up with the landline company, not Verizon Wireless.

Cellular data overcharges on phones that hardly use data.  Check the phone settings; background data, app updates, and stuff may be using data even if you are not using the data yourself.  Set updates and downloads, picture and video backups, etc to happen only on wifi.  How many phones, and how much data allowance do you have?

We've been robbed and harassed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ning me on the cell phone account. I have been calling and not getting resolution
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You have several different issues going on -

Verizon has overcharged me and never showed a credit balance. You give no details and we can't see your bill, so it's hard to know what to tell you.  Did you pay the full balance?  Did Verizon offer a credit back? How, and how much, were you overcharged?  A few details may help us to get it resolved for you. 

Verizon is robo calling...should be illegal.  Don't answer calls from numbers you don't recognize.  Look up the #'s on 800notes.com, block the spammers.  Use YouMail or Google Voicemail to block these types of calls.  You can't stop the calls but you can deal with them and avoid having to answer all the calls.

There is a credit balance on home tv internet account .  Transfer that balance since you told me you would not send it back!  Verizon Residential is a separate company - Verizon FiOS & Custom TV | Internet, Cable & Phone

You keep saying my account is over due when it is not. Is part of the balance past due?  If this is for your residential FIOS TV/Internet, then take it up with the landline company, not Verizon Wireless.

Cellular data overcharges on phones that hardly use data.  Check the phone settings; background data, app updates, and stuff may be using data even if you are not using the data yourself.  Set updates and downloads, picture and video backups, etc to happen only on wifi.  How many phones, and how much data allowance do you have?

We've been robbed and harassed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ning me on the cell phone account.  I have been calling and not getting resolution
naansalad

I agree with @suzyQ all you have done vent and that's good cause sometime it do help to calm down .... but after reading we have no clue what exactly you want to do or what you want to get resolved with Verizon wireless or Verizon communication/ FIOS  (land line )

0 Likes
Andrea99

I requested to have that overage sent to pay the bill, but they would not.  Service is horrid.  I was never notified of a credit balance on one account.  Thank you

0 Likes
Andrea99

Verizon never told me about a credit balance anywhere, anytime during this problem.

0 Likes
Andrea99

I have 2 cell phones, home phone, tv, internet.  I don't know how to figure out if data is being used by.  Also, there is a hacker pretending to be Apple.  I asked verizon to check to see.  NO.  I found out I was paying for international call..I never have international calls.  Verizon needs to set up something to handle problems between the companies.  It is ridiculous.  Should I be paying $400.00+ per month?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We all have budgets, and we want to make sure that we stay within yours. I have asent a private message to you so that we can get to work on this for you. Thank you for being with us.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: ning me on the cell phone account.  I have been calling and not getting resolution
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Again, you have given us a list of several unrelated issues, and it appears you have service with both Verizon Wireless and Verizon Residential - is it all on one bill?  Your information and issues are still too vague for us to offer much in the way of advice.

I hope the rep (BobbyN) that sent you a direct message is able to help by accessing your account to see what is really going on.

0 Likes
Andrea99

I cannot find BobbyN

0 Likes
Andrea99

Answer Bobby N and got booted out of this site.  Come on Verizon.

0 Likes